PHOENIX — An elderly Scottsdale man and a missing Mesa mother have been found, according to officers from their respective cities.
The Scottsdale man, 91-year-old David Nelly, left his house on foot at 8 a.m. Saturday morning to go to church, Scottsdale Sgt. Mark Clark said. Nelly has dementia and gets lost easily, Clark said.
On Sunday morning, Clark reported that Nelly had been located in good health by a Scottsdale patrol officer. Nelly was close to his house when found, and he was reunited with his family. Officers and his family do not know where he was all day.
Meanwhile, April Renee Craig, 30, went missing on Tuesday. She hadn’t been seen since around 10:30 a.m. at her Mesa residence. Mesa police said she contacted her father around noon to see if her kids could go over to his house after school.
She was supposed to pick her children up around 5:30 p.m., but she never showed up, and she hasn’t been seen at work since that time. According to Mesa police, Craig’s family said it was unusual for her not to contact her family or work for such a period of time.
Mesa Sgt. Tony Landato reported Sunday morning that Craig has been located and is safe. He did not give any further details into her whereabouts while she was considered missing.
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck