PHOENIX — An elderly Scottsdale man and a missing Mesa mother have been found, according to officers from their respective cities.
The Scottsdale man, 91-year-old David Nelly, left his house on foot at 8 a.m. Saturday morning to go to church, Scottsdale Sgt. Mark Clark said. Nelly has dementia and gets lost easily, Clark said.
On Sunday morning, Clark reported that Nelly had been located in good health by a Scottsdale patrol officer. Nelly was close to his house when found, and he was reunited with his family. Officers and his family do not know where he was all day.
Meanwhile, April Renee Craig, 30, went missing on Tuesday. She hadn’t been seen since around 10:30 a.m. at her Mesa residence. Mesa police said she contacted her father around noon to see if her kids could go over to his house after school.
She was supposed to pick her children up around 5:30 p.m., but she never showed up, and she hasn’t been seen at work since that time. According to Mesa police, Craig’s family said it was unusual for her not to contact her family or work for such a period of time.
Mesa Sgt. Tony Landato reported Sunday morning that Craig has been located and is safe. He did not give any further details into her whereabouts while she was considered missing.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them