PHOENIX — An elderly Scottsdale man and a missing Mesa mother have been found, according to officers from their respective cities.
The Scottsdale man, 91-year-old David Nelly, left his house on foot at 8 a.m. Saturday morning to go to church, Scottsdale Sgt. Mark Clark said. Nelly has dementia and gets lost easily, Clark said.
On Sunday morning, Clark reported that Nelly had been located in good health by a Scottsdale patrol officer. Nelly was close to his house when found, and he was reunited with his family. Officers and his family do not know where he was all day.
Meanwhile, April Renee Craig, 30, went missing on Tuesday. She hadn’t been seen since around 10:30 a.m. at her Mesa residence. Mesa police said she contacted her father around noon to see if her kids could go over to his house after school.
She was supposed to pick her children up around 5:30 p.m., but she never showed up, and she hasn’t been seen at work since that time. According to Mesa police, Craig’s family said it was unusual for her not to contact her family or work for such a period of time.
Mesa Sgt. Tony Landato reported Sunday morning that Craig has been located and is safe. He did not give any further details into her whereabouts while she was considered missing.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night