PHOENIX — Everyone has their own bucket lists of things to try before they die and, if one website is to be believed, one of those things may be in Scottsdale.
According to Cool Material, one of the nation’s “must-try” burgers is at Hopdoddy Burger Bar in Scottsdale.
There are a lot of great burgers at Hopdoddy, but none of them can touch the decadence of the Primetime Burger. Made from amazingly fatty Texas Akaushi beef, each burger is exceedingly rich. That richness is only increased by the addition of brie, truffle aioli, and caramelized onions. It’s like coating your mouth in velvet.
If that isn’t enough for you, the top burger on the list was at Peter Luger Steakhouse in Brooklyn, N.Y. If that’s a little too far for you, Hodad’s in San Diego, Calif. also made the list.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon