PHOENIX — It’s that time of year again, when high school seniors put the books away and begin hatching plans for senior pranks.
Though not as prevalent as they once were, a senior prank can go down in school legend if done right. Just ask the students at Valley Christian High School in Chandler, Ariz.
According to Fox 10, an unknown staff member helped several seniors find a new parking spot for their cars over the weekend: The school’s main hallway.
“It was a combination between my friend Mike Izquierda and mine. We started off saying, let’s get all the car in the courtyard, and I said let’s do that and then I thought my car is small and Mike’s car is small, why don’t we get them in the school.” said Cole Bradley.
Despite the cars causing a bit of a disturbance on the day, they were easily removed and everyone had a good laugh.
Well done, class of 2014.
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips