If “money is the motive” for college students, like it is for The Weeknd, then Kathleen Elkins has made it easy for you.
Business Insider has listed which college in each state generates the most money for graduates.
For Arizona, the school students should attend isn’t exactly located in the desert.
According to the article, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Prescott produces the highest median earnings 10 years after enrolling at $60,900.
Embry-Riddle specializes in seven primary fields: applied science, aviation, business, computers and technology, engineering, safety intelligence and space.
Average tuition costs range in the $40,000’s depending on the type of degree you want to pursue.
The campus is located in the Bradshaw Mountains, known for its hiking trails and wildlife.
Visit the university’s website for more information.
- Kansas man bloody, naked before officer shot him in northern Arizona
- Prescott-based reality show ‘American Metal’ set to air in April
- Three die, four survive helicopter crash in the Grand Canyon
- Ducey wants Arizona plan to keep Grand Canyon open during shutdowns
- Buying a home? 10-acre estate in Sedona on the market for $12.5 million