If “money is the motive” for college students, like it is for The Weeknd, then Kathleen Elkins has made it easy for you.
Business Insider has listed which college in each state generates the most money for graduates.
For Arizona, the school students should attend isn’t exactly located in the desert.
According to the article, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Prescott produces the highest median earnings 10 years after enrolling at $60,900.
Embry-Riddle specializes in seven primary fields: applied science, aviation, business, computers and technology, engineering, safety intelligence and space.
Average tuition costs range in the $40,000’s depending on the type of degree you want to pursue.
The campus is located in the Bradshaw Mountains, known for its hiking trails and wildlife.
Visit the university’s website for more information.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Truck lands on top of car in Arizona crash; improbably, no one injured
- North Rim operations transition to day use beginning in November
- Medical examiner confirms ID of body found at Grand Canyon
- Gosar vs. Gosar ads bring buzz to Democrat, but upset odds still long
- U.S. Supreme Court denies review of Grand Canyon-area mining ban