PHOENIX — Police are searching for a couple suspected of stealing baby formula and other goods from two Mesa, Ariz. Walmart locations.
In a release, police said the couple robbed the Walmart at 1606 S. Signal Butte Road on May 5 and 1525 S. Power Road. on May 9. At both locations, they allegedly took a tote bag and backpack, filled them with baby formula and left the area.
The first suspect is described as being a white male with short red hair. The second suspect is described as being a female with medium-to-long dark hair.
The suspect vehicle appears to be a maroon Acura.
Anyone with information on these thefts is asked to contact the Mesa Police Department by phone at (480) 644-2211, by text at 274-637 (begin message with MESAPD) or CrimeReports.com. Refer to case No. 20141290528 and No. 20141310411.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon