If mom is a little “quirky,” you might be having trouble finding just the right Mother’s Day gift.
As a matter of fact, one man thinks your mom is weird.
“Everybody has a weird mom,” said Huffington Post weird news writer David Moye.
So he has come out with his list of weird Mother’s Day gifts that you can give to your weird mom.
For example, if she likes the movie “Jaws,” get her a shark sleeping bag.
“If you’re using it, it looks like you are in the mouth of a hungry shark,” said Moye.
Your kid’s baseball field might not have a snack bar. So why not give her a “Sippin’ Seat?”
“She can drink some kind of alcoholic beverage straight from the seat cushion that she’s sitting on,” Moye said. “Wouldn’t you know it! Those little games suddenly get more entertaining.”
And then there’s a jewel encrusted Pig ring.
“It’s a ring that looks like a little pig,” said Moye. “It’s $400 and it’s actually pretty cute. The only thing is that it’s probably not Kosher.”
Mom can teach the kids some science while wearing her anatomically correct heart pendant.
“It’s got the ventricles, the atrials, and all of the things to have a heart pumping thing,” Moye said. “It sends the message “I love you” in an anatomically correct way.”
There’s also a Skunk scarf, a “Winder Woman” fleece throw, and an angel halo that you can put on the head of a blind dog.
You can see Moye’s complete list of weird Mother’s day gift ideas here.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development