If mom is a little “quirky,” you might be having trouble finding just the right Mother’s Day gift.
As a matter of fact, one man thinks your mom is weird.
“Everybody has a weird mom,” said Huffington Post weird news writer David Moye.
So he has come out with his list of weird Mother’s Day gifts that you can give to your weird mom.
For example, if she likes the movie “Jaws,” get her a shark sleeping bag.
“If you’re using it, it looks like you are in the mouth of a hungry shark,” said Moye.
Your kid’s baseball field might not have a snack bar. So why not give her a “Sippin’ Seat?”
“She can drink some kind of alcoholic beverage straight from the seat cushion that she’s sitting on,” Moye said. “Wouldn’t you know it! Those little games suddenly get more entertaining.”
And then there’s a jewel encrusted Pig ring.
“It’s a ring that looks like a little pig,” said Moye. “It’s $400 and it’s actually pretty cute. The only thing is that it’s probably not Kosher.”
Mom can teach the kids some science while wearing her anatomically correct heart pendant.
“It’s got the ventricles, the atrials, and all of the things to have a heart pumping thing,” Moye said. “It sends the message “I love you” in an anatomically correct way.”
There’s also a Skunk scarf, a “Winder Woman” fleece throw, and an angel halo that you can put on the head of a blind dog.
You can see Moye’s complete list of weird Mother’s day gift ideas here.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.