If mom is a little “quirky,” you might be having trouble finding just the right Mother’s Day gift.
As a matter of fact, one man thinks your mom is weird.
“Everybody has a weird mom,” said Huffington Post weird news writer David Moye.
So he has come out with his list of weird Mother’s Day gifts that you can give to your weird mom.
For example, if she likes the movie “Jaws,” get her a shark sleeping bag.
“If you’re using it, it looks like you are in the mouth of a hungry shark,” said Moye.
Your kid’s baseball field might not have a snack bar. So why not give her a “Sippin’ Seat?”
“She can drink some kind of alcoholic beverage straight from the seat cushion that she’s sitting on,” Moye said. “Wouldn’t you know it! Those little games suddenly get more entertaining.”
And then there’s a jewel encrusted Pig ring.
“It’s a ring that looks like a little pig,” said Moye. “It’s $400 and it’s actually pretty cute. The only thing is that it’s probably not Kosher.”
Mom can teach the kids some science while wearing her anatomically correct heart pendant.
“It’s got the ventricles, the atrials, and all of the things to have a heart pumping thing,” Moye said. “It sends the message “I love you” in an anatomically correct way.”
There’s also a Skunk scarf, a “Winder Woman” fleece throw, and an angel halo that you can put on the head of a blind dog.
You can see Moye’s complete list of weird Mother’s day gift ideas here.
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain