PHOENIX — A major closure in downtown Phoenix will likely complicated things for drivers in the Valley this weekend.
Westbound Interstate 10 will be closed between the Interstate 17 interchange and Seventh Avenue from 2 a.m. Saturday to 11 a.m. Sunday for a power line project. The westbound Loop 202 and southbound State Route 51 ramps to westbound I-10 will also be closed at this time.
Eastbound I-10 will be closed between the I-17 stack and the Loop 202/SR 51 interchange from 2 a.m. Saturday to 11 a.m. Sunday for a power line project.
Westbound Loop 101 will be closed between 67th Avenue and Union Hills Drive from 9 p.m. Friday to 11 a.m. Saturday for a traffic flow installation. The westbound Loop 101 on-ramps at 59th, 67th and 75th avenues will be closed at 8 p.m.
Eastbound Loop 101 will be closed between 59th and 51st avenues from 9 p.m. Saturday to 11 a.m. Sunday for a traffic flow installation. The eastbound Loop 101 on-ramps at 67th and 59th avenues will be closed at 8 p.m.
Westbound US 60 will be down to two lanes in each direction between Higley Road and Mesa Drive from 9 p.m. Sunday to 4 a.m. Monday for pothole repair.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon