PHOENIX — A major closure in downtown Phoenix will likely complicated things for drivers in the Valley this weekend.
Westbound Interstate 10 will be closed between the Interstate 17 interchange and Seventh Avenue from 2 a.m. Saturday to 11 a.m. Sunday for a power line project. The westbound Loop 202 and southbound State Route 51 ramps to westbound I-10 will also be closed at this time.
Eastbound I-10 will be closed between the I-17 stack and the Loop 202/SR 51 interchange from 2 a.m. Saturday to 11 a.m. Sunday for a power line project.
Westbound Loop 101 will be closed between 67th Avenue and Union Hills Drive from 9 p.m. Friday to 11 a.m. Saturday for a traffic flow installation. The westbound Loop 101 on-ramps at 59th, 67th and 75th avenues will be closed at 8 p.m.
Eastbound Loop 101 will be closed between 59th and 51st avenues from 9 p.m. Saturday to 11 a.m. Sunday for a traffic flow installation. The eastbound Loop 101 on-ramps at 67th and 59th avenues will be closed at 8 p.m.
Westbound US 60 will be down to two lanes in each direction between Higley Road and Mesa Drive from 9 p.m. Sunday to 4 a.m. Monday for pothole repair.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night