PHOENIX — Police are searching for a person suspected of robbing three Valley banks within a one-hour period on Wednesday.
The same suspect is believed to have robbed two banks on Hayden and Bell roads and another on Seventh Street and Union Hills Road.
Police believe the same suspect is involved because of a unique getaway vehicle.
“It’s a red dodge Neon or a similar make to that,” said Phoenix Police Sgt. Trent Crump. “Most notably is, in large letters down both sides, it has the word ‘graphic’ — and then there’s another word that they couldn’t make out — so it’s ‘graphic-blank’ and then ‘.com’ in white letters that go down the entire sides of the vehicle.”
The suspect is described as being a black male, between 20 and 25 years old. He stands about 5-foot-10. He was last seen wearing a long-sleeve grey shirt, blue jeans and a Chicago Bulls cap.
The car was driven by a female, who police are also searching for. She is described as being either white or Hispanic.
Anyone with information on the robberies is asked to contact Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
KTAR’s Marissa Hernandez contributed to this report.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development