PHOENIX — Police are searching for a person suspected of robbing three Valley banks within a one-hour period on Wednesday.
The same suspect is believed to have robbed two banks on Hayden and Bell roads and another on Seventh Street and Union Hills Road.
Police believe the same suspect is involved because of a unique getaway vehicle.
“It’s a red dodge Neon or a similar make to that,” said Phoenix Police Sgt. Trent Crump. “Most notably is, in large letters down both sides, it has the word ‘graphic’ — and then there’s another word that they couldn’t make out — so it’s ‘graphic-blank’ and then ‘.com’ in white letters that go down the entire sides of the vehicle.”
The suspect is described as being a black male, between 20 and 25 years old. He stands about 5-foot-10. He was last seen wearing a long-sleeve grey shirt, blue jeans and a Chicago Bulls cap.
The car was driven by a female, who police are also searching for. She is described as being either white or Hispanic.
Anyone with information on the robberies is asked to contact Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
KTAR’s Marissa Hernandez contributed to this report.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets