PHOENIX — Police are searching for a person suspected of robbing three Valley banks within a one-hour period on Wednesday.
The same suspect is believed to have robbed two banks on Hayden and Bell roads and another on Seventh Street and Union Hills Road.
Police believe the same suspect is involved because of a unique getaway vehicle.
“It’s a red dodge Neon or a similar make to that,” said Phoenix Police Sgt. Trent Crump. “Most notably is, in large letters down both sides, it has the word ‘graphic’ — and then there’s another word that they couldn’t make out — so it’s ‘graphic-blank’ and then ‘.com’ in white letters that go down the entire sides of the vehicle.”
The suspect is described as being a black male, between 20 and 25 years old. He stands about 5-foot-10. He was last seen wearing a long-sleeve grey shirt, blue jeans and a Chicago Bulls cap.
The car was driven by a female, who police are also searching for. She is described as being either white or Hispanic.
Anyone with information on the robberies is asked to contact Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
KTAR’s Marissa Hernandez contributed to this report.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night