PHOENIX — Police are searching for a person suspected of robbing three Valley banks within a one-hour period on Wednesday.
The same suspect is believed to have robbed two banks on Hayden and Bell roads and another on Seventh Street and Union Hills Road.
Police believe the same suspect is involved because of a unique getaway vehicle.
“It’s a red dodge Neon or a similar make to that,” said Phoenix Police Sgt. Trent Crump. “Most notably is, in large letters down both sides, it has the word ‘graphic’ — and then there’s another word that they couldn’t make out — so it’s ‘graphic-blank’ and then ‘.com’ in white letters that go down the entire sides of the vehicle.”
The suspect is described as being a black male, between 20 and 25 years old. He stands about 5-foot-10. He was last seen wearing a long-sleeve grey shirt, blue jeans and a Chicago Bulls cap.
The car was driven by a female, who police are also searching for. She is described as being either white or Hispanic.
Anyone with information on the robberies is asked to contact Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
KTAR’s Marissa Hernandez contributed to this report.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier