PHOENIX — Central Phoenix has a new way to work outside the office.
It’s called MOD, and the new business opened its doors at 2828 N. Central Ave. in March and seeks to provide workers on the go with everything they need to get things done.
“(We offer) really high-speed, secure Internet that’s easy to get on to (and) wireless printing from your device,” said Brian Stowell, founder and managing partner of MOD. “We have additional services that cater toward document needs, as far as scanning, copying (and) notary services. We have all of that in one location.”
The 7,000 square-foot facility also has private conference rooms for rent and even a full café and wine bar.
Stowell said the goal of MOD is to eventually become a nationwide brand that could provide its members with places to work on the go all over the country.
The pay-as-you-go structure offers flexibility for all types of professionals, Stowell said. Eventually Stowell said they expect to have integrated apps and online accounts that can automatically take care of payment and help members find locations.
“For the larger experience of MOD, as we seek to roll it out, you would be able to keep an online folio and simply add money to it and then have a single source for payment for anything from food and beverage to conference room rentals,” Stowell said.
The café and wine bar are open to the public, but access to MOD’s business solutions must be paid for at a rate of $7 per hour or $35 a day. Location hours are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Stowell said as part of the public opening of MOD, access to the company’s business services are free for the month of May.
“We’re inviting everybody in for just a free look for all of this month of May because it is a new concept,” Stowell said. “People do need to experience it; they need to see what it’s like.”
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas