PHOENIX — Central Phoenix has a new way to work outside the office.
It’s called MOD, and the new business opened its doors at 2828 N. Central Ave. in March and seeks to provide workers on the go with everything they need to get things done.
“(We offer) really high-speed, secure Internet that’s easy to get on to (and) wireless printing from your device,” said Brian Stowell, founder and managing partner of MOD. “We have additional services that cater toward document needs, as far as scanning, copying (and) notary services. We have all of that in one location.”
The 7,000 square-foot facility also has private conference rooms for rent and even a full café and wine bar.
Stowell said the goal of MOD is to eventually become a nationwide brand that could provide its members with places to work on the go all over the country.
The pay-as-you-go structure offers flexibility for all types of professionals, Stowell said. Eventually Stowell said they expect to have integrated apps and online accounts that can automatically take care of payment and help members find locations.
“For the larger experience of MOD, as we seek to roll it out, you would be able to keep an online folio and simply add money to it and then have a single source for payment for anything from food and beverage to conference room rentals,” Stowell said.
The café and wine bar are open to the public, but access to MOD’s business solutions must be paid for at a rate of $7 per hour or $35 a day. Location hours are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Stowell said as part of the public opening of MOD, access to the company’s business services are free for the month of May.
“We’re inviting everybody in for just a free look for all of this month of May because it is a new concept,” Stowell said. “People do need to experience it; they need to see what it’s like.”
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon