PHOENIX — The makers of a product designed to help alleviate allergy symptoms wants to make someone a star.
Simar Singh, CEO of Rootology, said his company is looking for a company “sneezeperson,” (their name for a spokesperson) to advertise the product.
Singh said interested people don’t need to go through a crazy casting process. Instead, simply take a selfie the next time you feel a sneeze coming on.
“Grab your cellphone and take a picture,” he said. “Even if there’s just a pile of tissues next to you. It’s gross, yes, but that’s what we’re looking for.
“If they post a picture or tweet a picture of themselves in their full misery, with the hashtags “Rootology” and “breathe free” we’ll make sure that we get them out samples. We’ll pick a company sneezeperson that will (get) a year’s supply of Rootology.”
Singh said that Rootology is an all-natural allergy product.
“It’s a little bit different than almost any other natural product, and a lot of other products,” said Singh. “It immediately supports nasal and sinus health within about 20 minutes of taking.”
According to Singh, Rootology is available over the counter in some states, but not Arizona. To find out more, click here.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night