PHOENIX — The makers of a product designed to help alleviate allergy symptoms wants to make someone a star.
Simar Singh, CEO of Rootology, said his company is looking for a company “sneezeperson,” (their name for a spokesperson) to advertise the product.
Singh said interested people don’t need to go through a crazy casting process. Instead, simply take a selfie the next time you feel a sneeze coming on.
“Grab your cellphone and take a picture,” he said. “Even if there’s just a pile of tissues next to you. It’s gross, yes, but that’s what we’re looking for.
“If they post a picture or tweet a picture of themselves in their full misery, with the hashtags “Rootology” and “breathe free” we’ll make sure that we get them out samples. We’ll pick a company sneezeperson that will (get) a year’s supply of Rootology.”
Singh said that Rootology is an all-natural allergy product.
“It’s a little bit different than almost any other natural product, and a lot of other products,” said Singh. “It immediately supports nasal and sinus health within about 20 minutes of taking.”
According to Singh, Rootology is available over the counter in some states, but not Arizona. To find out more, click here.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns