PHOENIX — The makers of a product designed to help alleviate allergy symptoms wants to make someone a star.
Simar Singh, CEO of Rootology, said his company is looking for a company “sneezeperson,” (their name for a spokesperson) to advertise the product.
Singh said interested people don’t need to go through a crazy casting process. Instead, simply take a selfie the next time you feel a sneeze coming on.
“Grab your cellphone and take a picture,” he said. “Even if there’s just a pile of tissues next to you. It’s gross, yes, but that’s what we’re looking for.
“If they post a picture or tweet a picture of themselves in their full misery, with the hashtags “Rootology” and “breathe free” we’ll make sure that we get them out samples. We’ll pick a company sneezeperson that will (get) a year’s supply of Rootology.”
Singh said that Rootology is an all-natural allergy product.
“It’s a little bit different than almost any other natural product, and a lot of other products,” said Singh. “It immediately supports nasal and sinus health within about 20 minutes of taking.”
According to Singh, Rootology is available over the counter in some states, but not Arizona. To find out more, click here.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them