PHOENIX — Your wallet may soon be getting some much needed relief at the pump.
According to GasBuddy.com, Valley motorists are paying about $3.50 for a gallon of regular unleaded fuel Monday, but that’s about to change for the better.
“I would expect that prices would begin moving lower here just within the next one to two weeks,” said Patrick DeHaan with GasBuddy.com.
So, how much of a drop could we see?
“Notable decline,” he said. “I would say anywhere in the $3.35 to $3.40 a gallon range by Memorial Day.”
DeHaan also said prices right now are about eight cents higher than they were last year, but prices in 2013 also peaked a lot sooner than this year.
Find out what the price of gas is near you by clicking here.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.