PHOENIX — Your wallet may soon be getting some much needed relief at the pump.
According to GasBuddy.com, Valley motorists are paying about $3.50 for a gallon of regular unleaded fuel Monday, but that’s about to change for the better.
“I would expect that prices would begin moving lower here just within the next one to two weeks,” said Patrick DeHaan with GasBuddy.com.
So, how much of a drop could we see?
“Notable decline,” he said. “I would say anywhere in the $3.35 to $3.40 a gallon range by Memorial Day.”
DeHaan also said prices right now are about eight cents higher than they were last year, but prices in 2013 also peaked a lot sooner than this year.
Find out what the price of gas is near you by clicking here.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon