PHOENIX — Your wallet may soon be getting some much needed relief at the pump.
According to GasBuddy.com, Valley motorists are paying about $3.50 for a gallon of regular unleaded fuel Monday, but that’s about to change for the better.
“I would expect that prices would begin moving lower here just within the next one to two weeks,” said Patrick DeHaan with GasBuddy.com.
So, how much of a drop could we see?
“Notable decline,” he said. “I would say anywhere in the $3.35 to $3.40 a gallon range by Memorial Day.”
DeHaan also said prices right now are about eight cents higher than they were last year, but prices in 2013 also peaked a lot sooner than this year.
Find out what the price of gas is near you by clicking here.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night