PHOENIX — Those celebrating Cinco de Mayo can get home safely with a call to Triple-A’s Tipsy Tow service.
The service runs from 6 p.m. Monday until 6 a.m. Tuesday.
Michelle Donati with Triple-A Arizona said Tipsy Tow provides a free 10-mile tow and ride home or to a hotel.
“We’re not going to tow you to someone else’s house, to another party or to a bar,” she said.
Donati also suggests finding a designated driver if you plan on drinking tonight.
“Tipsy Tow, in and of itself, shouldn’t be your plan to get home safely,” she said. “It’s not available for reservations.”
For those needing the service, call 1-800-222-4357 and specifically mention Tipsy Tow. Name, home address, phone number, as well as vehicle or driver location is also necessary.
For more information on Triple-A’s Tipsy Tow, visit AAA.com/TipsyTow.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments