PHOENIX — Those celebrating Cinco de Mayo can get home safely with a call to Triple-A’s Tipsy Tow service.
The service runs from 6 p.m. Monday until 6 a.m. Tuesday.
Michelle Donati with Triple-A Arizona said Tipsy Tow provides a free 10-mile tow and ride home or to a hotel.
“We’re not going to tow you to someone else’s house, to another party or to a bar,” she said.
Donati also suggests finding a designated driver if you plan on drinking tonight.
“Tipsy Tow, in and of itself, shouldn’t be your plan to get home safely,” she said. “It’s not available for reservations.”
For those needing the service, call 1-800-222-4357 and specifically mention Tipsy Tow. Name, home address, phone number, as well as vehicle or driver location is also necessary.
For more information on Triple-A’s Tipsy Tow, visit AAA.com/TipsyTow.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food