PHOENIX — Police are asking for the public’s help to located a man suspected of robbing three banks in Tempe, Ariz.
Police believe the same person is behind two April 18 robberies at the Chase Bank at 2528 W. Southern Ave. and the Wells Fargo at 915 E. Baseline Road, respectively. The robberies occurred about two hours apart.
The third robbery occurred Thursday at the Chase Bank at 2528 W. Southern Ave.
The suspect has not worn the same clothing and has been seen leaving the area on foot.
He is described as being a black male in his late teens or early 20s. He stands between 5-foot-7 and 5-foot-9 and weighs between 130 and 140 pounds. He has a thin build, brown hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information on the suspect is asked to contact the Tempe Police Department at (480) 350-8311 or Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development