PHOENIX — Police are asking for the public’s help to located a man suspected of robbing three banks in Tempe, Ariz.
Police believe the same person is behind two April 18 robberies at the Chase Bank at 2528 W. Southern Ave. and the Wells Fargo at 915 E. Baseline Road, respectively. The robberies occurred about two hours apart.
The third robbery occurred Thursday at the Chase Bank at 2528 W. Southern Ave.
The suspect has not worn the same clothing and has been seen leaving the area on foot.
He is described as being a black male in his late teens or early 20s. He stands between 5-foot-7 and 5-foot-9 and weighs between 130 and 140 pounds. He has a thin build, brown hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information on the suspect is asked to contact the Tempe Police Department at (480) 350-8311 or Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them