PHOENIX — Several projects will interfere with travel on a few Valley freeways this weekend. Drivers are urged to plan for additional travel time.
Southbound Loop 303 will be closed between Camelback and McDowell roads from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 10 p.m. Sunday for rubberized asphalt paving. This closure includes the southbound stretch of Cotton Lane between Thomas and McDowell roads and the southbound Loop 303 on-ramp at Indian School Road.
The southbound Loop 303 off-ramp at Indian School Road and southbound on-ramp at Camelback Road will be closed from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 9 p.m. Monday for rubberized asphalt paving.
Northbound Loop 101 will be closed between Northern and Olive avenues from 11 p.m. Saturday to 1 p.m. Sunday for a traffic-related project. The northbound Loop 101 on-ramps at Glendale and Maryland avenues will also be closed at this time.
Eastbound Loop 202 will be down to one lane between Val Vista Drive and Santan Village Parkway from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for overhear sign work.
The northbound Loop 101 on-ramp at Camelback Road and southbound on-ramp at Bethany Home Road will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to noon Saturday for a traffic-related project.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night