PHOENIX — Several projects will interfere with travel on a few Valley freeways this weekend. Drivers are urged to plan for additional travel time.
Southbound Loop 303 will be closed between Camelback and McDowell roads from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 10 p.m. Sunday for rubberized asphalt paving. This closure includes the southbound stretch of Cotton Lane between Thomas and McDowell roads and the southbound Loop 303 on-ramp at Indian School Road.
The southbound Loop 303 off-ramp at Indian School Road and southbound on-ramp at Camelback Road will be closed from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 9 p.m. Monday for rubberized asphalt paving.
Northbound Loop 101 will be closed between Northern and Olive avenues from 11 p.m. Saturday to 1 p.m. Sunday for a traffic-related project. The northbound Loop 101 on-ramps at Glendale and Maryland avenues will also be closed at this time.
Eastbound Loop 202 will be down to one lane between Val Vista Drive and Santan Village Parkway from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for overhear sign work.
The northbound Loop 101 on-ramp at Camelback Road and southbound on-ramp at Bethany Home Road will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to noon Saturday for a traffic-related project.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food