PHOENIX — Several projects will interfere with travel on a few Valley freeways this weekend. Drivers are urged to plan for additional travel time.
Southbound Loop 303 will be closed between Camelback and McDowell roads from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 10 p.m. Sunday for rubberized asphalt paving. This closure includes the southbound stretch of Cotton Lane between Thomas and McDowell roads and the southbound Loop 303 on-ramp at Indian School Road.
The southbound Loop 303 off-ramp at Indian School Road and southbound on-ramp at Camelback Road will be closed from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 9 p.m. Monday for rubberized asphalt paving.
Northbound Loop 101 will be closed between Northern and Olive avenues from 11 p.m. Saturday to 1 p.m. Sunday for a traffic-related project. The northbound Loop 101 on-ramps at Glendale and Maryland avenues will also be closed at this time.
Eastbound Loop 202 will be down to one lane between Val Vista Drive and Santan Village Parkway from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for overhear sign work.
The northbound Loop 101 on-ramp at Camelback Road and southbound on-ramp at Bethany Home Road will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to noon Saturday for a traffic-related project.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier