PHOENIX — Several projects will interfere with travel on a few Valley freeways this weekend. Drivers are urged to plan for additional travel time.
Southbound Loop 303 will be closed between Camelback and McDowell roads from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 10 p.m. Sunday for rubberized asphalt paving. This closure includes the southbound stretch of Cotton Lane between Thomas and McDowell roads and the southbound Loop 303 on-ramp at Indian School Road.
The southbound Loop 303 off-ramp at Indian School Road and southbound on-ramp at Camelback Road will be closed from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 9 p.m. Monday for rubberized asphalt paving.
Northbound Loop 101 will be closed between Northern and Olive avenues from 11 p.m. Saturday to 1 p.m. Sunday for a traffic-related project. The northbound Loop 101 on-ramps at Glendale and Maryland avenues will also be closed at this time.
Eastbound Loop 202 will be down to one lane between Val Vista Drive and Santan Village Parkway from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for overhear sign work.
The northbound Loop 101 on-ramp at Camelback Road and southbound on-ramp at Bethany Home Road will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to noon Saturday for a traffic-related project.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development