This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 69 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
You may want to pay a little more attention to the road this week. The Arizona Department of Public Safety is reportedly targeting distracted drivers.
According to Fox 10, officers will focus on reducing all sorts of distracted driving from Thursday to Tuesday.
DPS defines distracted driving as “Any activity that diverts a driver’s attention from the primary task of driving”.
Officers will be looking for people on cell phones, eating or doing anything else other than driving.
Officers say many traffic violations like speeding, unsafe lane changes, and failure to stop are often the result of distracted driving.
Keep your eyes on the road, Arizona. Not on your phone.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO