PHOENIX — According to the Arizona Department of Transportation, the following travel advisories have been issued for the weekend of Jan. 15:
• Eastbound Loop 101 ramps to north- and southbound Interstate 17 in north Phoenix will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 10 a.m. Saturday and from 9 p.m. Saturday to 10 a.m. Sunday for maintenance.
• Southbound Loop 202 will be narrowed to one lane at Broadway Road, approaching US 60, in Mesa from 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday for lane striping and sign work.
• Southbound Interstate 17 will be closed for up to 30 minutes near Dixileta Drive in north Phoenix from 12:01 a.m. to 1 a.m. Saturday for overhead sign work.
• Eastbound Loop 303 will also be closed temporarily approximately two miles west of I-17 from 1:30 a.m. to 2:30 a.m. Saturday (Jan. 16) for overhead sign work.
• Northbound Interstate 17 will be closed for up to 30 minutes in areas near Deer Valley Road and Jomax Road in north Phoenix from 12:01 a.m. to 1:31 a.m. Sunday for overhead sign work.
• Northbound I-17 will also be closed temporarily near Pioneer Road from 2 a.m. to 3 a.m. Sunday for overhead sign work.
• Westbound Loop 202 will be narrowed to two lanes between Higley Road and Val Vista Drive in Mesa from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday for lane striping.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Settlement of Arizona border case, but another goes to trial
- Snow reaches southeast Arizona as storms stretch into another day
- Hail hits northwest Valley as rain moves through Phoenix area
- Flagstaff breaks one-day record as snow blankets high country
- US agents: 103 Central Americans surrender at Arizona border