Old Town Scottsdale is set to get a new housing addition, according to Kristena Hansen of the Phoenix Business Journal.
Hansen wrote Tuesday that the area is set to welcome a new project, a $37 million mid-rise condominium project, to the neighborhood.
The eight-story project, called Envy, will be located on roughly a one-acre lot at 75th Street just south of Camelback Road. It will feature 90 for-sale condo units ranging from 800 to 1,750 square feet and starting at $425,000.
There will also be three levels of subterranean parking, a 4,000-square-foot fitness facility with a lounge and juice bar as well as a rooftop saltwater pool and deck with cabanas and 360-degree view.
According to Hansen, the project is set to be developed by the Scottsdale-based multifamily developer Deco Communities and is estimated to be completed in 2016.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy