PHOENIX — Arizona is using an ad campaign to try to attract new business.
The campaign, which started last year, shows Arizona as a leader in attracting business, and boasts that the state is better than all of the 49 other states.
Arizona Commerce Authority Chief Operating Officer Greg Linaman said the campaign has a two-pronged approach.
“One prong is a print strategy which we started last spring, and the other prong is a digital strategy which we just launched a couple of weeks ago here.”
The print campaign has concluded. It included billboards that appeared in placed like Oakland International Airport. The digital campaign is running on such websites as the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg.
“It involves more specific education, a more specific call to action, and we try to specifically generate leads and business prospects through that campaign,” Linaman said. He added that both strategies were placed in specific markets throughout the country.
The ad campaign is running through early summer.
The Arizona Commerce Authority’s website is www.azcommerce.com.
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes