PHOENIX — Arizona is using an ad campaign to try to attract new business.
The campaign, which started last year, shows Arizona as a leader in attracting business, and boasts that the state is better than all of the 49 other states.
Arizona Commerce Authority Chief Operating Officer Greg Linaman said the campaign has a two-pronged approach.
“One prong is a print strategy which we started last spring, and the other prong is a digital strategy which we just launched a couple of weeks ago here.”
The print campaign has concluded. It included billboards that appeared in placed like Oakland International Airport. The digital campaign is running on such websites as the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg.
“It involves more specific education, a more specific call to action, and we try to specifically generate leads and business prospects through that campaign,” Linaman said. He added that both strategies were placed in specific markets throughout the country.
The ad campaign is running through early summer.
The Arizona Commerce Authority’s website is www.azcommerce.com.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development