PHOENIX — Arizona is using an ad campaign to try to attract new business.
The campaign, which started last year, shows Arizona as a leader in attracting business, and boasts that the state is better than all of the 49 other states.
Arizona Commerce Authority Chief Operating Officer Greg Linaman said the campaign has a two-pronged approach.
“One prong is a print strategy which we started last spring, and the other prong is a digital strategy which we just launched a couple of weeks ago here.”
The print campaign has concluded. It included billboards that appeared in placed like Oakland International Airport. The digital campaign is running on such websites as the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg.
“It involves more specific education, a more specific call to action, and we try to specifically generate leads and business prospects through that campaign,” Linaman said. He added that both strategies were placed in specific markets throughout the country.
The ad campaign is running through early summer.
The Arizona Commerce Authority’s website is www.azcommerce.com.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier