PHOENIX — Sprouts has recalled peppercorns sold at its stores in nine states, including Arizona, because of a salmonella risk.
The organic black peppercorns were sold in a 2.12-ounce clear glass jar with a Sprouts Farmers Market label. It has a lot number of 3287 and an expiration date of October 2016.
Sprouts has not received reports of anyone being sickened by the product.
As a precaution, the chain voluntarily recalled three other types of peppercorns:
Frontier organic whole black peppercorns sold in a 16-ounce container with lot code 3256.
Sprouts Farmers Market organic black peppercorns sold in a 2.12-ounce container with lot code 3246.
Simply Organic whole black peppercorns sold in a 2.65-ounce container with lot codes 3221 and 3262.
Customers can return the recalled peppercorns for a full refund.
For more information, call (480) 814-8016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development