PHOENIX — Sprouts has recalled peppercorns sold at its stores in nine states, including Arizona, because of a salmonella risk.
The organic black peppercorns were sold in a 2.12-ounce clear glass jar with a Sprouts Farmers Market label. It has a lot number of 3287 and an expiration date of October 2016.
Sprouts has not received reports of anyone being sickened by the product.
As a precaution, the chain voluntarily recalled three other types of peppercorns:
Frontier organic whole black peppercorns sold in a 16-ounce container with lot code 3256.
Sprouts Farmers Market organic black peppercorns sold in a 2.12-ounce container with lot code 3246.
Simply Organic whole black peppercorns sold in a 2.65-ounce container with lot codes 3221 and 3262.
Customers can return the recalled peppercorns for a full refund.
For more information, call (480) 814-8016 or email email@example.com.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food