PHOENIX — Sprouts has recalled peppercorns sold at its stores in nine states, including Arizona, because of a salmonella risk.
The organic black peppercorns were sold in a 2.12-ounce clear glass jar with a Sprouts Farmers Market label. It has a lot number of 3287 and an expiration date of October 2016.
Sprouts has not received reports of anyone being sickened by the product.
As a precaution, the chain voluntarily recalled three other types of peppercorns:
Frontier organic whole black peppercorns sold in a 16-ounce container with lot code 3256.
Sprouts Farmers Market organic black peppercorns sold in a 2.12-ounce container with lot code 3246.
Simply Organic whole black peppercorns sold in a 2.65-ounce container with lot codes 3221 and 3262.
Customers can return the recalled peppercorns for a full refund.
For more information, call (480) 814-8016 or email email@example.com.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night