PHOENIX — For the next two days, third-through-eighth grade students who are taking the AIMS test are getting free breakfast at McDonald’s.
The breakfast includes an Egg McMuffin, apple slices and a choice of milk or orange juice. The students must be with a parent or guardian. Ashley Gross brought her third-grader to one of the fast-food chain’s restaurants Monday morning at 24th Street and Osborn Road.
“It’s important that my daughter gets breakfast everyday but it’s really cool that McDonald’s is doing this,” Gross said. “My daughter doesn’t know what to expect with the test but she’s excited about this.”
Breakfast is available from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. during testing.
Last year McDonald’s served breakfast to almost 85,000 students statewide during testing.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food