PHOENIX — Just before 7 p.m. Friday, the Flagstaff Police Department responded to a call about a robbery that occurred at a CVS pharmacy at 3506 E. Route 66.
The suspect was described as being about 5-foot-11 with average build and olive skin. He was seen wearing a dark-colored jacket, white T-shirt, blue jeans and a ball cap, Flagstaff police said.
Later in the evening, the Department of Public Safety conducted a traffic stop on Darrell L. Jenkins, 33, a resident of Flagstaff. DPS conducted an investigation and identified Jenkins as the suspect of the CVS robbery from earlier in the night, Flagstaff police said.
They said Jenkins was arrested and the property he stole was seized.
Police did not report the nature of the items he allegedly stole nor their value.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development