We’re in the midst of awards season, when Hollywood spends several evenings together to recognize some of the industry’s biggest accomplishments over the past year.
While we love some good Golden Globes jokes or a tearful Oscar acceptance speech, we admit it can get a little tiring.
This is why we — and a lot of people the world over — love the Golden Raspberry Awards.
Now in its 36th year, the satirical awards are the polar opposite of the Oscars: A Golden Raspberry (commonly called a Razzie) is only awarded to some of the worst performances of the year.
The Razzies pull no punches, as some of the top actors, actresses and directors have wound up on the list at some point or another, though there are a few mainstays on the annual list.
To spare you the reading, we went though this year’s Razzie nominees and placed some of them in photo gallery below. Simply flip through to see each actor or actress and the Razzie they were nominated for.
The Razzie winners are scheduled to be announced Feb. 27, just one day before the Academy Awards.
- Harvey Weinstein charged with sex crime against a 3rd woman
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech
- Adam Sandler and Chris Rock team up in wedding themed ‘The Week of’
- Johnny Depp surprises Disneyland guests on ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ ride
- Johnny Depp reprises role in ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’