PHOENIX — An armed man who abducted and drugged a teenage girl waiting at a West Valley bus stop is still at large, said Avondale Police.
The 16-year-old girl told police earlier this week that a big white man in a older red truck pulled up to the bus stop near Van Buren Street and 107th Avenue around 6:30 a.m. The truck also had a gray stripe on the side with a “Z” at the end of the line.
He showed her a gun and forced her into the truck, where he made her take a drink. The girl said the drink made her dizzy and she passed out. She had no idea where she was when she woke up but found help.
The man, described in his mid-30s with a blond mustache, weighs between 200-250 pounds and was last seen wearing a gray shirt, light blue jeans with paint splatters, and brown work boots. He also was wearing a gray baseball cap, which was on backward.
There was a lawn mower covered by a tan tarp in the back of the truck.
Any information can be called in to Avondale Police at 623-333-7000.
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck