PHOENIX — An armed man who abducted and drugged a teenage girl waiting at a West Valley bus stop is still at large, said Avondale Police.
The 16-year-old girl told police earlier this week that a big white man in a older red truck pulled up to the bus stop near Van Buren Street and 107th Avenue around 6:30 a.m. The truck also had a gray stripe on the side with a “Z” at the end of the line.
He showed her a gun and forced her into the truck, where he made her take a drink. The girl said the drink made her dizzy and she passed out. She had no idea where she was when she woke up but found help.
The man, described in his mid-30s with a blond mustache, weighs between 200-250 pounds and was last seen wearing a gray shirt, light blue jeans with paint splatters, and brown work boots. He also was wearing a gray baseball cap, which was on backward.
There was a lawn mower covered by a tan tarp in the back of the truck.
Any information can be called in to Avondale Police at 623-333-7000.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development