PHOENIX — An armed man who abducted and drugged a teenage girl waiting at a West Valley bus stop is still at large, said Avondale Police.
The 16-year-old girl told police earlier this week that a big white man in a older red truck pulled up to the bus stop near Van Buren Street and 107th Avenue around 6:30 a.m. The truck also had a gray stripe on the side with a “Z” at the end of the line.
He showed her a gun and forced her into the truck, where he made her take a drink. The girl said the drink made her dizzy and she passed out. She had no idea where she was when she woke up but found help.
The man, described in his mid-30s with a blond mustache, weighs between 200-250 pounds and was last seen wearing a gray shirt, light blue jeans with paint splatters, and brown work boots. He also was wearing a gray baseball cap, which was on backward.
There was a lawn mower covered by a tan tarp in the back of the truck.
Any information can be called in to Avondale Police at 623-333-7000.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food