For the third consecutive year, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University has earned the No.1 spot on U.S. News & World Report’s list of top online educators.
The school has a residential campus in Arizona, but their online programs are getting the praise.
Embry-Riddle Worldwide previously ranked No.5 but has moved up to No.1 in the past few years, according to the Embry-Riddle Newsroom. This year, the schools shares the No.1 spot with Penn State World Campus.
U.S. News & World Report ranked online bachelor’s degree programs on student engagement, peer reputation and other fields. More than 1,200 online degree programs were analyzed. Behind Embry-Riddle and Penn State World Campus are the University of Illinois – Chicago, Temple University and Ohio State University.
- How does Arizona measure up in fighting, preventing cancer?
- Report: ASU finds Lawrence Krauss violated policy with 2016 groping
- Embry-Riddle graduates get jobs at highest rate of Arizona colleges
- ASU ranks among world’s best universities for research, teaching
- Border agents used ‘excessive’ force against children, ACLU reports