A new beer festival will give people a reason to celebrate and drink.
Crafty Bastards Brew Fest is the creative name of the new event, sponsored by the Phoenix New Times and On Tap Productions, reports the Phoenix Business Journal. Although Arizona Beer Week runs from Feb. 11 to Feb. 20, the festival hits Ak-Chin Pavilion a week after on Feb. 27.
More than 50 brewers will participate and show off their wares. Attend from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. for games and music at the festival.
Proceeds will go to nonprofit Maryvale Revitalization Corporation.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Heart, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts coming to Phoenix in August
- Beck, Cage the Elephant and Spoon coming to Phoenix in July
- ‘What Would You Say’ to a Dave Matthews Band show in Phoenix?
- Santana coming to Phoenix in June to celebrate Woodstock, ‘Supernatural’
- Country duo Florida Georgia Line to make Phoenix stop in September