A new beer festival will give people a reason to celebrate and drink.
Crafty Bastards Brew Fest is the creative name of the new event, sponsored by the Phoenix New Times and On Tap Productions, reports the Phoenix Business Journal. Although Arizona Beer Week runs from Feb. 11 to Feb. 20, the festival hits Ak-Chin Pavilion a week after on Feb. 27.
More than 50 brewers will participate and show off their wares. Attend from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. for games and music at the festival.
Proceeds will go to nonprofit Maryvale Revitalization Corporation.
- Top minority-owned businesses in Phoenix area made $525M in revenue
- Cheers! University of Arizona to offer beer, wine during football games
- Real Wild & Woody 2018 celebrates craft beer in downtown Phoenix
- Two Arizona breweries earn honors at the U.S. Open Beer Championship
- SanTan Brewing Company goes outside the keg, unveils spirits