PHOENIX — The cars for the Spring Cave Creek Classic and Collector Car Auction are cruising in.
From April 3-5, hundreds of classic, rod, muscle, collector and exotic vehicles are being shown off at Stagecoach Village, in Cave Creek, with a bit of a western theme.
“It’s our goal to have a little something for everybody,” said John Bettencourt, Cave Creek Auction Company owner. “We’ve got some high-end [and] we got some fixer-uppers.”
Best of all, the first car to go on the auction block Saturday morning is made entirely of wood.
“It is all wooden. It is the coolest looking little hot rod car you’ve ever seen,” he said. “Completely made of wood — engine, the seats, the wheels, everything.”
Due to the theme of the venue, car owners and visitors are encouraged to wear their western wear to fit in.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments