PHOENIX — The cars for the Spring Cave Creek Classic and Collector Car Auction are cruising in.
From April 3-5, hundreds of classic, rod, muscle, collector and exotic vehicles are being shown off at Stagecoach Village, in Cave Creek, with a bit of a western theme.
“It’s our goal to have a little something for everybody,” said John Bettencourt, Cave Creek Auction Company owner. “We’ve got some high-end [and] we got some fixer-uppers.”
Best of all, the first car to go on the auction block Saturday morning is made entirely of wood.
“It is all wooden. It is the coolest looking little hot rod car you’ve ever seen,” he said. “Completely made of wood — engine, the seats, the wheels, everything.”
Due to the theme of the venue, car owners and visitors are encouraged to wear their western wear to fit in.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food