TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — Authorities say actor Colin Egglesfield has been arrested on allegations that he damaged property at an Arizona arts festival.
Tempe police say the 41-year-old actor known for his roles on “The Client List” and “All My Children” was arrested around 2:30 a.m. Saturday on charges of disorderly conduct and criminal damage.
Officers say Egglesfield knocked over a table and metal stanchions surrounding some artwork at the Tempe Festival of the Arts.
Police say several smaller signs inside a tent were ripped.
Egglesfield was booked into Tempe City Jail before being released on $1,000 bail.
A message seeking comment was left with the actor’s manager Wednesday.
Egglesfield was featured in the movie “Something Borrowed” with Kate Hudson and also has a recurring role on the TNT drama “Rizzoli & Isles.”
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Affordable small home makeovers for Mother's Day
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life