PHOENIX — If you’ve seen a lot of motorcycles riding around Valley streets lately, it might be due to Arizona Bike Week.
Arizona Bike Week is all about bikes, food and music. Cyclefest, the main rally, goes on at WestWorld in Scottsdale from April 2-6, 2014.
“We’ve got a couple hundred vendors, we have stunt shows, we’ve got demo rides and nightly concerts,” said Lisa Cyr with FX Promotions. “This year’s line-up is pretty impressive.”
Cyclefest wlll host Big and Rich on Thursday, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts and Lynyrd Skynyrd on Friday and ZZ Top on Saturday.
“Anybody who loves music and having a good time with some really great people will enjoy this,” Cyr said. “You don’t have to come on two wheels; you can come on four wheels.”
And the bikes?
Cyr promises every kind you can imagine, and many you cannot.
About 100,000 bikes will be cruising Valley streets during this event, she added, advising drivers to keep an eye out for them.
Tickets start at $15 for one day or $50 for the whole week, concerts included.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier