PHOENIX — If you’ve seen a lot of motorcycles riding around Valley streets lately, it might be due to Arizona Bike Week.
Arizona Bike Week is all about bikes, food and music. Cyclefest, the main rally, goes on at WestWorld in Scottsdale from April 2-6, 2014.
“We’ve got a couple hundred vendors, we have stunt shows, we’ve got demo rides and nightly concerts,” said Lisa Cyr with FX Promotions. “This year’s line-up is pretty impressive.”
Cyclefest wlll host Big and Rich on Thursday, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts and Lynyrd Skynyrd on Friday and ZZ Top on Saturday.
“Anybody who loves music and having a good time with some really great people will enjoy this,” Cyr said. “You don’t have to come on two wheels; you can come on four wheels.”
And the bikes?
Cyr promises every kind you can imagine, and many you cannot.
About 100,000 bikes will be cruising Valley streets during this event, she added, advising drivers to keep an eye out for them.
Tickets start at $15 for one day or $50 for the whole week, concerts included.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development