PHOENIX — If you’ve seen a lot of motorcycles riding around Valley streets lately, it might be due to Arizona Bike Week.
Arizona Bike Week is all about bikes, food and music. Cyclefest, the main rally, goes on at WestWorld in Scottsdale from April 2-6, 2014.
“We’ve got a couple hundred vendors, we have stunt shows, we’ve got demo rides and nightly concerts,” said Lisa Cyr with FX Promotions. “This year’s line-up is pretty impressive.”
Cyclefest wlll host Big and Rich on Thursday, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts and Lynyrd Skynyrd on Friday and ZZ Top on Saturday.
“Anybody who loves music and having a good time with some really great people will enjoy this,” Cyr said. “You don’t have to come on two wheels; you can come on four wheels.”
And the bikes?
Cyr promises every kind you can imagine, and many you cannot.
About 100,000 bikes will be cruising Valley streets during this event, she added, advising drivers to keep an eye out for them.
Tickets start at $15 for one day or $50 for the whole week, concerts included.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food