PHOENIX — Have you always wanted to hit a home run when proposing to your love?
According to Swimmingly, popping the big question at an Arizona Diamondbacks will cost $250.
What do you get for your money, you ask?
Message displayed on scoreboard (limit one per homestand). Includes commemorative DVD.
But the D-backs, who are one of the cheapest games to attend in all of baseball, are far from the most expensive. Those who want to take a knee at a Los Angeles Dodgers game will shell out $2,500, the highest fee in Major League Baseball.
The cheapest proposal fee is in Pittsburgh, where the Pirates ask a measly $39 for the scoreboard message.
However, if that special someone is a fan of the Toronto Blue Jays, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Kansas City Royals, Baltimore Orioles or New York Mets, you better plan on pulling the ring out somewhere else. Those five teams do not allow proposals on the big screen.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development