PHOENIX — Have you always wanted to hit a home run when proposing to your love?
According to Swimmingly, popping the big question at an Arizona Diamondbacks will cost $250.
What do you get for your money, you ask?
Message displayed on scoreboard (limit one per homestand). Includes commemorative DVD.
But the D-backs, who are one of the cheapest games to attend in all of baseball, are far from the most expensive. Those who want to take a knee at a Los Angeles Dodgers game will shell out $2,500, the highest fee in Major League Baseball.
The cheapest proposal fee is in Pittsburgh, where the Pirates ask a measly $39 for the scoreboard message.
However, if that special someone is a fan of the Toronto Blue Jays, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Kansas City Royals, Baltimore Orioles or New York Mets, you better plan on pulling the ring out somewhere else. Those five teams do not allow proposals on the big screen.
- Peak your palate with gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again