PHOENIX — Have you always wanted to hit a home run when proposing to your love?
According to Swimmingly, popping the big question at an Arizona Diamondbacks will cost $250.
What do you get for your money, you ask?
Message displayed on scoreboard (limit one per homestand). Includes commemorative DVD.
But the D-backs, who are one of the cheapest games to attend in all of baseball, are far from the most expensive. Those who want to take a knee at a Los Angeles Dodgers game will shell out $2,500, the highest fee in Major League Baseball.
The cheapest proposal fee is in Pittsburgh, where the Pirates ask a measly $39 for the scoreboard message.
However, if that special someone is a fan of the Toronto Blue Jays, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Kansas City Royals, Baltimore Orioles or New York Mets, you better plan on pulling the ring out somewhere else. Those five teams do not allow proposals on the big screen.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.