PHOENIX — Don’t worry, “Walking Dead” fans. When the dead reanimate and begin taking over the world, Arizona is pretty likely to survive, a report said.
Estately, a home-buying website, put together the study that said Arizona is the seventh-most likely state to weather the tide of the undead.
Arizona received a high rating because of the prevalence of firearms, veterans and athletic residents. Apparently that means we’re ready.
Home to both the Department of Zombie Defense and the Arizona Zombie Defense Force. The state of Arizona trains for the zombie apocalypse with zombie walks, a Zombie Night at an Arizona Diamondbacks game, and much more.
But our survival won’t be easy. California, our neighbors to the west, will be overrun. I guess that means beach visits are out after the apocalypse. Darn.
Oh, and Georgia? Where “The Walking Dead” is filmed? Let’s just say Rick, Maggie and the gang won’t be too happy as their state will become a zombie-laden hellscape, along with the entire southeastern United States and Eastern Seaboard.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas