PHOENIX — Don’t worry, “Walking Dead” fans. When the dead reanimate and begin taking over the world, Arizona is pretty likely to survive, a report said.
Estately, a home-buying website, put together the study that said Arizona is the seventh-most likely state to weather the tide of the undead.
Arizona received a high rating because of the prevalence of firearms, veterans and athletic residents. Apparently that means we’re ready.
Home to both the Department of Zombie Defense and the Arizona Zombie Defense Force. The state of Arizona trains for the zombie apocalypse with zombie walks, a Zombie Night at an Arizona Diamondbacks game, and much more.
But our survival won’t be easy. California, our neighbors to the west, will be overrun. I guess that means beach visits are out after the apocalypse. Darn.
Oh, and Georgia? Where “The Walking Dead” is filmed? Let’s just say Rick, Maggie and the gang won’t be too happy as their state will become a zombie-laden hellscape, along with the entire southeastern United States and Eastern Seaboard.
- Affordable small home makeovers for Mother's Day
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life