PHOENIX — Chandler police are seeking the public’s help into an investigation of a strange event that happened early Wednesday morning.
Chandler Police Sgt. Joe Favazzo said officers were called to the area of Arizona and Warner roads about 12:30 a.m.
“There were some witnesses there that saw four men get out of a white minivan and apparently force another male subject into that fan and then they left the area at a high rate of speed,” he said.
Favazzo said the van had been spotted at several apartment complexes in the area but police aren’t sure what happened.
“At this point, we don’t know what we have,” he said. “We don’t know if this a prank, we don’t know if this is a real kidnapping or something that happened. We just really don’t know at this point.”
The vehicle in question is described as being a white minivan, possibly a 1990s Ford Windstar or similar model with no hubcaps.
The person pulled into the van was described as being a white male between 17 and 20 years of age and was wearing a distinct green and black shirt.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to contact the Chandler Police Department at (480) 782-4105 and refer to case No. 2014-33373.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets