PHOENIX — Chandler police are seeking the public’s help into an investigation of a strange event that happened early Wednesday morning.
Chandler Police Sgt. Joe Favazzo said officers were called to the area of Arizona and Warner roads about 12:30 a.m.
“There were some witnesses there that saw four men get out of a white minivan and apparently force another male subject into that fan and then they left the area at a high rate of speed,” he said.
Favazzo said the van had been spotted at several apartment complexes in the area but police aren’t sure what happened.
“At this point, we don’t know what we have,” he said. “We don’t know if this a prank, we don’t know if this is a real kidnapping or something that happened. We just really don’t know at this point.”
The vehicle in question is described as being a white minivan, possibly a 1990s Ford Windstar or similar model with no hubcaps.
The person pulled into the van was described as being a white male between 17 and 20 years of age and was wearing a distinct green and black shirt.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to contact the Chandler Police Department at (480) 782-4105 and refer to case No. 2014-33373.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development