PHOENIX — The deadline is Monday, March 31, the last chance to sign up for the Affordable Healthcare Act before it’s too late this year.
The senior advisor to the president is in Phoenix and spoke at the Burton Barr Central Library to encourage people to sign up.
“We want people to sign up today. Don’t wait until the last day,” said Senior White House Advisor Valerie Jarrett. “Go on right now, look at the options that are available for you, figure out the plan that meets the needs of you and your family. Take a day, go back and then register.”
After the deadline residents, will have to wait until the next enrollment period sometime at the end of the year, plus pay a fee.
“Make a really wise decision for you and your family and take advantage of this,” she said.
To sign up, go to healthcare.gov.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development