PHOENIX — A Mexican man deported 14 times is in the process of being deported again, the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office said Tuesday.
Tomas Rivera-Flores was arrested Sunday when a car he was riding in was pulled over by a PCSO deputy.
After being stopped, all four passengers of the vehicle told the deputy they were in the country illegally and could not provide identification.
Rivera-Flores told the deputy his name and that he had been deported 14 times. Border Patrol confirmed that number.
The suspect vehicle had been used in the past to transport marijuana but none was located, PCSO said.
Rivera-Flores and the three other men were turned over to Border Patrol for deportation.
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck