PHOENIX — Are you a small business owner — or hope to be — and need some advice on finances and loans?
Then consider attending the “Access to Capital: Money to Mainstreet” seminar, organized by Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp.
Held at the Renaissance Downtown Phoenix from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Wednesday, the event will help small business owners “learn the basics of funding…[and] discover what funding best fits their business,” according to the Phoenix Business Journal.
Strategies about how to secure and negotiate loans will also be discussed, as well as one-on-one assistance.
“Everyone knows you can go to a bank. This is about truly educating small businesses on their funding options and giving them an opportunity to make an informed decision,” said Robyn Barrett, founder and managing member of Phoenix-based FSW Funding.
The day will begin with a networking breakfast, followed by a panel and numerous breakout sessions.
The cost is $19.99 at the door or free with the code “A2CFSW,” if registered in advance at AccessToCapital.com.
The event was created in 2012 by Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. created the event in 2012. The Malibu, Calif., company “provides information on businesses for use in credit decisions, marketing and supply chain management.”
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night