PHOENIX — Are you a small business owner — or hope to be — and need some advice on finances and loans?
Then consider attending the “Access to Capital: Money to Mainstreet” seminar, organized by Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp.
Held at the Renaissance Downtown Phoenix from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Wednesday, the event will help small business owners “learn the basics of funding…[and] discover what funding best fits their business,” according to the Phoenix Business Journal.
Strategies about how to secure and negotiate loans will also be discussed, as well as one-on-one assistance.
“Everyone knows you can go to a bank. This is about truly educating small businesses on their funding options and giving them an opportunity to make an informed decision,” said Robyn Barrett, founder and managing member of Phoenix-based FSW Funding.
The day will begin with a networking breakfast, followed by a panel and numerous breakout sessions.
The cost is $19.99 at the door or free with the code “A2CFSW,” if registered in advance at AccessToCapital.com.
The event was created in 2012 by Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. created the event in 2012. The Malibu, Calif., company “provides information on businesses for use in credit decisions, marketing and supply chain management.”
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy