PHOENIX — Are you a small business owner — or hope to be — and need some advice on finances and loans?
Then consider attending the “Access to Capital: Money to Mainstreet” seminar, organized by Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp.
Held at the Renaissance Downtown Phoenix from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Wednesday, the event will help small business owners “learn the basics of funding…[and] discover what funding best fits their business,” according to the Phoenix Business Journal.
Strategies about how to secure and negotiate loans will also be discussed, as well as one-on-one assistance.
“Everyone knows you can go to a bank. This is about truly educating small businesses on their funding options and giving them an opportunity to make an informed decision,” said Robyn Barrett, founder and managing member of Phoenix-based FSW Funding.
The day will begin with a networking breakfast, followed by a panel and numerous breakout sessions.
The cost is $19.99 at the door or free with the code “A2CFSW,” if registered in advance at AccessToCapital.com.
The event was created in 2012 by Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. created the event in 2012. The Malibu, Calif., company “provides information on businesses for use in credit decisions, marketing and supply chain management.”
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.