PHOENIX — Are you willing to work for food? Then the Scottsdale Culinary Festival wants you!
The festival is looking for approximately 500 volunteers to donate their time during the 36th Annual Scottsdale Culinary Festival’s Great Arizona Picnic on April 12 and 13.
Volunteers will get a free t-shirt, but that’s not the only perk.
“We will give you food tickets that day while you’re volunteering, so that you don’t have to stand there starving and looking at all the great venues available to taste,” said Jerry McMahon, president of the Scottsdale League for the Arts.
Volunteers must attend orientation on March 29, between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., where they will register, meet people and win prizes.
Volunteers must also submit an application online before attending the rally. Find the application at ScottsdaleFest.org.
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain