PHOENIX — Are you willing to work for food? Then the Scottsdale Culinary Festival wants you!
The festival is looking for approximately 500 volunteers to donate their time during the 36th Annual Scottsdale Culinary Festival’s Great Arizona Picnic on April 12 and 13.
Volunteers will get a free t-shirt, but that’s not the only perk.
“We will give you food tickets that day while you’re volunteering, so that you don’t have to stand there starving and looking at all the great venues available to taste,” said Jerry McMahon, president of the Scottsdale League for the Arts.
Volunteers must attend orientation on March 29, between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., where they will register, meet people and win prizes.
Volunteers must also submit an application online before attending the rally. Find the application at ScottsdaleFest.org.
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck