Raising a child is an impressive enough task, but it takes a truly special kind of person to open their home to a foster child and raise them as their own.
One Valley charity, Arizona Helping Hands, is working to help foster parents raise children. The group provides supplies — everything from cribs and diapers to school material and toys — to foster families across Phoenix.
Arizona Helping Hands also connects foster parents to enrichment and support providers, along with businesses and other organizations that can help them out.
Arizona Helping Hands accepts donations online.
Bruce St. James & Pamela Hughes
- Phoenix’s UMOM homeless shelter receives $5M gift from Bezos fund
- Valley charities aim to collect thousands of turkeys for Thanksgiving
- Phoenix-area campaign aims to make lasting impact on homelessness
- 2018 Phoenix Open raises record-breaking $12.2M for Arizona charities
- Owner of Phoenix bar donates nearly $13K in sales to Florence victims