PHOENIX — West Valley residents no longer need to drive downtown to record documents, the Maricopa County Recorder’s Office announced Wednesday.
“The only thing we had where somebody could record was in downtown Phoenix or at our office Mesa,” said Helen Purcell with the Recorder’s Office. “It saves them time and money and coming downtown and trying to find a parking place so it’s a convenience for our customers.”
The new kiosk ad the Goodyear branch of the Maricopa County Library lets customers scan, record and print documents. But they are also offered one-on-one service while they use the machine.
“They tap a video screen and they are immediately (linked) to an employee in our office downtown,” “The employee can see them and answer any questions for them they might have or make any suggestions.”
The kiosk is the sixth of its kind in the Valley.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments