PHOENIX — ‘Tis the season for March Madness, so do you need help getting those brackets in by the Wednesday night deadline?
Millions, even billions, of dollars are at stake, but “picking the perfect bracket for March Madness is next to impossible,” said Kris Reichert, co-creator of HackTheBracket.com.
“You’ve got better odds of winning the lottery twice while getting bitten by a shark,” he said.
If you want to join your bracket with others for a competitive edge, locally-developed HackTheBracket.com can help. Co-creator Tommy Bisheroon said this is the best way to increase your odds.
“It’s a simple, mathematical equation: I play a bracket in the same group, we double our odds,” Bisheroon said.
“Your odds just went up 100 percent, and mine did too.”
The site also weeds out duplicate entries and includes a structured pay out.
Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, Bisheroon said you can build and maintain a better bracket that easily integrates with existing contests.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon