As we move into 2016 and — more importantly — awards season, there’s going to be a lot of hype surrounding some of last year’s best films.
While we all would love to be able to sit down and watch each one, we just don’t have the time. That’s why we grabbed our own Phoenix Film Society member and reviewer, Bruce St. James, and had him give his run down of the best films of 2015.
Check out the six-minute video above to see the films Bruce thought are must-see for 2015. If you want a little more detailed breakdown, including his original reviews and some trailers for the films mentioned, check out this post.
What were your favorite films of 2015? Were there any that Bruce left off the list that you felt should be on it?
Which movies are going to be clean up during awards season? Are there going to be any surprises?
Let us know what you think in the comments.
Bruce St. James & Pamela Hughes
- Visually spectacular ‘First Man’ might be among best movies this year
- ‘Star Wars’ fans should expect slowdown in films, Disney CEO says
- Review: Disappointing ‘Life Itself’ spends too much time wallowing
- ‘Space Jam 2’ is happening and here’s what we know so far
- Arizona movie theater chain to screen Burt Reynolds’ films this week