PHOENIX — A suspected East Valley flasher is behind bars.
Chandler Police Sgt. Joe Favazzo said 41-year-old John Y. Kim exposed himself to a group of women on Friday, but this is hardly the first incident.
We received our first report on him back in October of 2012, not knowing it was him, but he was in the area of Willis Junior High School in Chandler and had exposed himself to a group of young girls,” Favazzo said.
Kim is also suspected in two other sexual indeceny incidents in February 2013, and police think there may even be more they don’t know about.
“We know there’s going to probably be more victims, but this guy is a predator, he’s a sexual predator. He’s in custody know, and that’s where he needs to be,” Favazzo said.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development