PHOENIX — A suspected East Valley flasher is behind bars.
Chandler Police Sgt. Joe Favazzo said 41-year-old John Y. Kim exposed himself to a group of women on Friday, but this is hardly the first incident.
We received our first report on him back in October of 2012, not knowing it was him, but he was in the area of Willis Junior High School in Chandler and had exposed himself to a group of young girls,” Favazzo said.
Kim is also suspected in two other sexual indeceny incidents in February 2013, and police think there may even be more they don’t know about.
“We know there’s going to probably be more victims, but this guy is a predator, he’s a sexual predator. He’s in custody know, and that’s where he needs to be,” Favazzo said.
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever