PHOENIX — A suspected East Valley flasher is behind bars.
Chandler Police Sgt. Joe Favazzo said 41-year-old John Y. Kim exposed himself to a group of women on Friday, but this is hardly the first incident.
We received our first report on him back in October of 2012, not knowing it was him, but he was in the area of Willis Junior High School in Chandler and had exposed himself to a group of young girls,” Favazzo said.
Kim is also suspected in two other sexual indeceny incidents in February 2013, and police think there may even be more they don’t know about.
“We know there’s going to probably be more victims, but this guy is a predator, he’s a sexual predator. He’s in custody know, and that’s where he needs to be,” Favazzo said.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food