PHOENIX — Pulled pork, barbeque chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, tater tots and homemade ice cream — just a taste of what one gourmet food truck will serve up in downtown Mesa this weekend.
Cindy Ornstein with the Mesa Arts Center said the Street Kitchen Food Truck will be out there from noon to 7 p.m. on Saturday, but that’s just the beginning.
“We have created a bunch of different nights — about 17 of them between now and mid-May — where we want to feature gourmet food trucks out at the Mesa Arts Center to add activity and some additional eating opportunities for people coming to shows at the Mesa Arts Center or coming downtown to shop,” Ornstein said.
To find out more about the gourmet food trucks and what they offer, click here.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets