PHOENIX — Could Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer be enjoying more screen time when her time in office comes to a close?
Her former campaign manager, Doug Cole, said a job as a political analyst could be the next stop for the outgoing governor.
“I think you’ll see her on TV shows doing political commentary,” he said. “She’ll be sought out as an expert on many things.”
Cole also believes Brewer will travel the nation to act as an advocate for education and other issues.
Brewer announced Wednesday that she would not seek reelection in the state’s 2014 gubernatorial election.
“My pen and veto stamp still have plenty of ink,” Brewer said at a press conference, adding that she plans to work until her final hours in office.
Her term will expire in December.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night