PHOENIX — Temperatures may be warming up in the Valley, but that didn’t stop people from lining up Monday to get their hot Tim Hortons coffee at Jobing.com Arena in Glendale.
— Phoenix Coyotes (@phoenixcoyotes) March 10, 2014
The location is the chain’s only one in Arizona and, until Monday, was only open during Phoenix Coyotes games and other events. During games, hundreds of fans waited to get their coffee and Timbits (doughnut holes).
“We are excited to have our Tim Hortons stand open to the public seven days a week,” said Coyotes Co-Owner, President & CEO Anthony LeBlanc in a statement. “We are also very pleased to be able to offer customers Tim Hortons delicious Timbits. We hope coffee and donut lovers in the West Valley come to Jobing.com Arena to try Tim Hortons’ great products.”
Tim Hortons is now open daily from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Hungry fans are asked to enter the arena via Gate 2.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon