PHOENIX — Sky Harbor announced the start of a new program aimed to make airport parking more convenient and affordable, according to a spokeswoman.
The new prepaid discount program offers travelers the ability to reserve parking in advance and pay a discounted rate for it.
“You can book your parking reservation, you can do it up to six months up in advance,” spokeswoman Heather Lissner said. “So as soon as you book your airplane ticket you can go on to our website and book your parking as well.”
Lissner said booking parking in advance can provide discounted rates up to 40 percent off and the service is available in all three of Sky Harbor’s terminals year-round.
The program is an attempt to encourage travelers to use terminal parking, said Lissner.
“Especially those who are dropped off now at the airport,” she said. “Come try out our garages, see how convenient they are, see how easy they are to use and to be able to save money in the meantime.”
To use the prepaid discount program, Lissner said travelers can reserve parking at skyharbor.com/prepaidparking.
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick