If you live in the Valley, you likely know someone who goes to work everyday in the friendly confines of their own home.
According to Forbes, Scottsdale, Ariz., has one of the highest percentages in the nation of people with home offices.
Scottdale is tied with Boca Raton, Fla, for the 13th-highest rate in the country for residents who work from home — both coming in at 9.8 percent of the population.
So which cities boast the highest percentages of people who have no commutes to work?
Jacksonville, N.C., has 13.8 percent of its population that works from home, while Johns Creek, Ga., and Boulder, Colo., follow up at 13.1 and 11.6 percent, respectively.
California has two cities that cracked the top five in Forbes’ list: Encinitas and Berkeley, which have 10.7 and 10.6 percent, respectively, of residents work from home.
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick