PHOENIX — A Valley entrepreneur is on the verge of taking a big leap, but he needs your help.
You may have seen the Go Daddy Super Bowl commercial that featured five entrepreneurs, all striving to succeed. One of them, Gwen, announced to the world that she quit her job to pursue puppets.
Scottsdale resident Kyle Mauch is hoping to win the “Big Leap” contest, which would put $40,000 toward his dreams.
“They told us we were going to pitch our business to a Go Daddy rep, and it turned out that the Go Daddy rep was Danica Patrick,” Mauch said.
But it’s how he had to pitch his company, Athletes Brand, that he’ll be talking about for the rest of his life.
“We got in the car with Danica and we had four laps to pitch our small business,” Mauch said.
The experience must have been stressful for Mauch, as he tried to keep the short amount of time he had focused on business.
“Honestly, I don’t remember anything about the drive,” Mauch said. “I don’t even remember looking out the window, and it’s funny, too, because riding in a NASCAR with a NASCAR driver is one of the top three things on my bucket list.”
Mauch said Patrick seemed impressed with his pitch, but he still needs votes at GoDaddy.com.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development