PHOENIX — The city of Mesa will be hosting several workshops in the coming weeks to help people sign up for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act ahead of the March 31 deadline.
The workshops will cover everything from which plan attendees are eligible for to how that plan affect their family and cost assistance.
The workshops are being offered at the following dates, locations and times:
Feb. 24 – Red Mountain Library, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
March 6 – Mesa Express Library, 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
March 8 – Main Library, 11 a.m. to noon
March 8 – Main Library, 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. (Spanish-speaking)
March 11 – Dobson Ranch Library, 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
All workshops will cover the same topics and are free to attend.
Some workshops require attendees to preregister. For more information, click here or call (480) 644-3100.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night