PHOENIX — Police are searching for two men suspected of stealing an elderly woman’s purse outside of a Glendale, Ariz. Walmart.
Police said the victim was leaving the Walmart at 18551 N. 83rd Ave. about 4:45 p.m. on Jan. 27 when two men in a white Cadillac approached her.
One man allegedly leaned out of the vehicle and shoved the victim over while taking her purse.
The value of the stolen good is between $5,000 and $5,500.
The suspect who grabbed the purse is described as being a Hispanic male. He was riding in a white mid- to late-1990s Cadillac DeVille sedan.
Anyone with information on the crime is asked to contact the Glendale Police Department at (623) 930-3000 or Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments