PHOENIX — Police are searching for two men suspected of stealing an elderly woman’s purse outside of a Glendale, Ariz. Walmart.
Police said the victim was leaving the Walmart at 18551 N. 83rd Ave. about 4:45 p.m. on Jan. 27 when two men in a white Cadillac approached her.
One man allegedly leaned out of the vehicle and shoved the victim over while taking her purse.
The value of the stolen good is between $5,000 and $5,500.
The suspect who grabbed the purse is described as being a Hispanic male. He was riding in a white mid- to late-1990s Cadillac DeVille sedan.
Anyone with information on the crime is asked to contact the Glendale Police Department at (623) 930-3000 or Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night