Tourism officials are again advertising Arizona’s attractive climate to cold-weather cities in hopes of luring them to the state.
The Scottsdale Convention & Visitors Bureau unveiled exterior and interior ad placement on the Denver light rail, which is expected to be seen by an estimated 12.5 million riders through the end of March.
Train wraps on San Francisco-area Cal-Trains featuring #BaseballWeather will run through the beginning of March, and is estimated to be seen by close to 2 million riders. In addition to the wraps, the bureau will also promote spring training through billboard advertising in Denver and a wallscape in San Francisco, as well as pay-per-click and social media ads.
The Colorado Rockies and San Francisco Giants are two of three Major League Baseball teams that hold spring training in Scottsdale, with the Arizona Diamondbacks being the third. In all, 15 teams call the Phoenix area their spring training homes.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon