PHOENIX — Arizona Beer Week kicks off Saturday with the Strong Beer Festival at Steele Indian School Park in Phoenix.
“Brewers bring out their most prized, cellared beers. They brew specifically for this event, and we have people from out of state come in with their best,” said Robert Fullman, executive director of the Arizona Craft Brewers Guild.
The Strong Beer Festival will have over 120 different breweries on hand from across the country to share their creations. Tickets are still available online, or at the park on the day of the event.
There will be over 250 events statewide to mark Beer Week. They includes brewery tours, tastings, special dinners and festivals. There will also be educational events, like a presentation of “Beer Hunter: The Move,” a documentary film detailing the life of renowned beer and whiskey writer Michael Jackson Sunday on Feb. 16 at Brat Haus, Scottsdale.
For more information on all of the events, click here.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier