PHOENIX — Arizona Beer Week kicks off Saturday with the Strong Beer Festival at Steele Indian School Park in Phoenix.
“Brewers bring out their most prized, cellared beers. They brew specifically for this event, and we have people from out of state come in with their best,” said Robert Fullman, executive director of the Arizona Craft Brewers Guild.
The Strong Beer Festival will have over 120 different breweries on hand from across the country to share their creations. Tickets are still available online, or at the park on the day of the event.
There will be over 250 events statewide to mark Beer Week. They includes brewery tours, tastings, special dinners and festivals. There will also be educational events, like a presentation of “Beer Hunter: The Move,” a documentary film detailing the life of renowned beer and whiskey writer Michael Jackson Sunday on Feb. 16 at Brat Haus, Scottsdale.
For more information on all of the events, click here.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development